Yellow Pear Heirloom Cherry Tomato is a heavy producer of hour-glass shaped fruits. Their unusual shape adds interest to any dish.
This indeterminate tomato variety has adapted to grow in a hydroponic system which will mean a stronger and more prolific plant if you grow it in hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic system like the Tower Garden FLEX.
We love these little tomatoes for snacking and use on tomato galettes, ferment or use fresh as a salad topping, or perfect for summer party hors d'oeuvres. Dry excess harvest in a dehydrator to use on mini pizzas as sun-dried tomatoes or freeze to use in tomato soups throughout the winter months, and the list goes on!
Q: What does "Hydroponic Seeds" in the product description mean? [Answer]
Did you know that Tomatoes made the EWG's Dirty Dozen List and was number 10 on the list in 2020?
Grow your own tomatoes from seed and keep your body safe from unnecessary pesticide exposure! We show you how to grow tomatoes on the Grow Your Health Gardening web site.
• Indeterminate Hierloom Cherry Tomato Variety
• Hydroponic-Adapted Seed:
Recommended for Hydroponic | Aeroponic | Aquaponic growing conditions
• Grown using organic growing practices on our farm
• Hydroponic Growers: Plant 1 seed p/ 1.5” rock wool cube
• Grow outside, full sun, during the warm season (nightly temps above 65ºF)
• Seed has been fermented & tested for ideal germination
• Open Field and Hand Pollinated
• 70-80 Days to Maturation
• Approximately 12 seeds p/packet
Grow your health gardening these fantastic tomato plants!