Little Red Riding Hood Micro Dwarf Cherry Tomato has been adapted to maintain it's size staying between 8" tall in height making it mini or miniature and ideal for small growing spaces like in the hydroponic
These seeds, in particular, were grown hydroponically, so they are already adapted for a hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems like the vertical garden Tower Garden (top levels) or especially the compact Aerogardens or or Veritable Garden growing system. You'll want to grow more than one (I'd say at least four) to enjoy a meal off of these at one time. You can grow these in seeds in soil of course and they would be excellent in a pot on any outside sunny spot on your deck.
Little Red Riding Hood Micro-dwarf Cherry Tomatoes typically produce a blossom cluster that has 2-3 blossoms. If growing indoors or out, we recommend hand pollinating (simply tap gently near the blossom with your finger) to produce 3/4"-1" round cherry tomatoes.
Q: What does "Hydroponic Seeds" in the product description mean? [Answer]
Did you know that Tomatoes made the EWG's Dirty Dozen List and was number 10 on the list in 2020?
Grow your own tomatoes from seed and keep your body safe from unnecessary pesticide exposure! We show you how to grow tomatoes on the Grow Your Health Gardening web site.
• Determinate Micro-Dwarf Tomato Variety
• Hydroponic-Adapted Seed:
Recommended for Hydroponic | Aeroponic | Aquaponic growing conditions
• Grown using organic growing practices on our farm
• Hydroponic Growers: Plant 1 seed p/ 1.5” rock wool cube
• Grow outside, full sun, during the warm season (nightly temps above 65ºF)
• Can be grown inside under grow lights (with temps above 70ºF)
• Seed has been fermented & tested for ideal germination
• Open Field and Hand Pollinated
• Approximately 12 seeds p/packet
Grow your health gardening these ever so small but might little tomato plants!