Curly Kaley Micro Dwarf Cherry Tomato is a determinate (fixed height) tiny tomato variety with a curled leaf similar in looks to kale, but stays between 8"-10" tall making it ideal for small space gardening or in pots. These plants, in particular, were grown hydroponically, so they have already adapted to hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic growing conditions and do extremely well in a vertical garden Tower Garden or Farm Stand. Note: This variety is just a few inches too tall to grow under a typical 6-port Aerogarden, but if you put on the outer port it will naturally lean over and then grow back up to the light (we have successfully grown one in an Aerogarden system this way in our trials.) It would fit perfect in a soil pot as well.
Curly Kaley Micro-dwarf Cherry Tomato produces small red 3/4"-1" cherry tomatoes in blossom clusters of two or three. They have a good amount of flesh for being such tiny tomatoes and their flavor is very surprisingly sweet with a slight acid touch.
Q: What does "Hydroponic Seeds" in the product description mean? [Answer]
Did you know that Tomatoes made the EWG's Dirty Dozen List and was number 10 on the list in 2020?
Grow your own tomatoes from seed and keep your body safe from unnecessary pesticide exposure! We show you how to grow tomatoes on the Grow Your Health Gardening web site.
• Determinate Micro-Dwarf Tomato Variety
• Hydroponic-Adapted Seed:
Recommended for Hydroponic | Aeroponic | Aquaponic growing conditions
• Grown using organic growing practices on our farm
• Hydroponic Growers: Plant 1 seed p/ 1.5” rock wool cube
• Grow outside, full sun, during the warm season (nightly temps above 65ºF)
• Can be grown inside under grow lights (with temps above 70ºF)
• Seed has been fermented & tested for ideal germination
• Open Field and Hand Pollinated
• Approximately 12 seeds p/packet
Grow your health gardening these fantastically productive little tomato plants!