Aztec Micro-Dwarf Cherry Tomatoes are a wonderful little tiny tomato variety! They are excellent for pots or ideal for a hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic growing systems because they are a determinate variety having one main flush of fruit and only grow between 10"-16" tall.
In the Tower Garden, it will hang down, but should not need any trellis support. We recommend planting towards the lower part of your Tower Garden. These are little big for the 6 port Aerogarden, but could grow in the larger Aerogarden systems that have adjustable lights like any in the Farm Series or the Farm Stand.
Aztec Micro-dwarf Cherry Tomatoes typically produce a blossom cluster that has 2-3 blossoms. If growing indoors or out, we recommend hand pollinating (simply tap gently near the blossom with your finger) to produce 1" plump round cherry tomatoes with a little pointed tip that gives them a bit of a shape like a peach.
They are fun to grow and will produce you a nice set of uniquely shaped cherry tomatoes to add interest on top of salads or to simply use as a snack.
Q: What does "Hydroponic Seeds" in the product description mean? [Answer]
Did you know that Tomatoes made the EWG's Dirty Dozen List and was number 10 on the list in 2020?
Grow your own tomatoes from seed and keep your body safe from unnecessary pesticide exposure! We show you how to grow tomatoes on the Grow Your Health Gardening web site.
• Determinate Micro-Dwarf Tiny Tomato Variety
• Hydroponic-Adapted Seed:
Recommended for Hydroponic | Aeroponic | Aquaponic growing conditions
• Grown using organic growing practices on our farm
• Hydroponic Growers: Plant 1 seed p/ 1.5” rock wool cube
• Grow outside, full sun, during the warm season (nightly temps above 65ºF)
• Can be grown inside under grow lights (with temps above 70ºF)
• Seed has been fermented & tested for ideal germination
• Open Field and Hand Pollinated
• Approximately 12 seeds p/packet
Grow your health gardening these ever so small little tomato plants!