Venus Micro Dwarf Cherry Tomato grows to about 12” tall and is a golden yellow-fruited micro-dwarf are a sweeter low-acid variety perfect for container gardening. This seed in particular has been adapted to hydroponic conditions making it ideal for a hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems like the vertical garden Tower Garden or the compact counter garden Aerogardens*.
Q: What does "Hydroponic Seeds" in the product description mean? [Answer]
Did you know that Tomatoes made the EWG's Dirty Dozen List and was number 10 on the list in 2020?
Grow your own tomatoes from seed and keep your body safe from unnecessary pesticide exposure! We show you how to grow tomatoes on the Grow Your Health Gardening web site.
• Determinate Micro-Dwarf Cherry Tomato Variety
• Hydroponic-Adapted Seed:
Recommended for Hydroponic | Aeroponic | Aquaponic growing conditions
• Grown using organic growing practices on our farm
• Hydroponic Growers: Plant 1 seed p/ 1.5" rock wool cube
• Grow outside, full sun, during the warm season (nightly temps above 65ºF)
• Can be grown inside under grow lights (with temps above 70ºF)
• Seed has been fermented & tested for ideal germination
• Open Field and Hand Pollinated
• Approximately 12 seeds p/packet
Grow your health gardening these fantastically productive little tomato plants!