Can't decide which one you like better? Try both! Get a package of each and save!
Just like other micro dwarf varieties, both Birdie Jaune and Birdie Rouge have been purposely and patiently bred to maintain it's size staying between 12"-16" tall in height and width making it ideal for small spaces. They both typically produce multiple blossoms set and each blossom cluster has 5-7 blossoms. If growing indoors or out, we recommend hand pollinated to produce 3/4"-1" round cherry tomatoes. The parent plants of these seeds, in particular, were grown hydroponically, so they have adapted to these growing conditions and are ideal for a hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems like the vertical garden Tower Garden or the compact counter garden Aerogardens*.
Q: What does "Hydroponic Seeds" in the product description mean? [Answer]
Did you know that Tomatoes made the EWG's Dirty Dozen List and was number 10 on the list in 2020?
Grow your own tomatoes from seed and keep your body safe from unnecessary pesticide exposure! We show you how to grow tomatoes on the Grow Your Health Gardening web site.
• Determinate Micro-Dwarf Cherry Tomato Varieties
• Hydroponic-Adapted Seed:
Recommended for Hydroponic | Aeroponic | Aquaponic growing conditions
• Grown using organic growing practices on our farm
• Hydroponic Growers: Plant 1 seed p/ 1.5" rock wool cube
• Grow outside, full sun, during the warm season (nightly temps above 65ºF)
• Can be grown inside under grow lights ( with temps above 70ºF)
• Seed has been fermented & tested for ideal germination
• Open Field and Hand Pollinated
• Approximately 12 seeds p/packet of Birdie Jaune and 12 seeds p/packet of Birdie Rouge
Grow your health gardening these fantastically productive little tomato plants!