GYHG Rosy Finch Micro Dwarf Cherry Tomato is one of our favorite tiny microdwarf tomato plants producing a beautiful pink colored cherry tomato. (See photo example #3 in comparing color to another variety that is similar in habit.) Rosy Finch has quickly become one of my fav's for it's size and color. It is unusual to find a pink cherry tomato — especially one that fits a pot or can be grown in a vertical garden growing system.
The seed we sell from this variety has been hydroponically adapted to grow in hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic growing systems like the Tower Garden, Farmstand, or Aerogardens*. This variety of tomato is determinate and grows to a compact small size and is ideal for small space gardening or pots.
Q: What does "Hydroponic Seeds" in the product description mean? [Answer]
Did you know that Tomatoes made the EWG's Dirty Dozen List and was number 10 on the list in 2020?
Grow your own tomatoes from seed and keep your body safe from unnecessary pesticide exposure! We show you how to grow tomatoes on the Grow Your Health Gardening web site.
• Determinate Micro-Dwarf Cherry Tomato Variety
• Hydroponic-Adapted Seed:
Recommended for Hydroponic | Aeroponic | Aquaponic growing conditions
• Grown using organic growing practices on our farm
• Hydroponic Growers: Plant 1 seed p/ 1.5" rock wool cube
• Grow outside, full sun, during the warm season (nightly temps above 65ºF)
• Can be grown inside under grow lights ( with temps above 70ºF)
• Seed has been fermented & tested for ideal germination
• Open Field and Hand Pollinated
• Approximately 12 seeds p/packet
Grow your health gardening these fantastically productive little tomato plants!