Mo Micro Dwarf Cherry Tomatoes is a perfect determinate tomato height for growing in an
Aerogarden Elite getting to only about 8"-10" in height. It produces in clusters of 4 and bears about 10-12 cherry tomatoes per plant, so plant several plants at one time as you will get one flush to harvest. The size of the cherry tomatoes are a bit larger than Birdie Rouge — a great cherry tomato to enjoy.
The parent plants of these seeds, in particular, were grown hydroponically, so they have adapted to these growing conditions and are ideal for a hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems like the top levels of a vertical garden Tower Garden or especially in the compact counter garden Aerogardens* or Veritable Garden.
Q: What does "Hydroponic Seeds" in the product description mean? [Answer]
Did you know that Tomatoes made the EWG's Dirty Dozen List and was number 10 on the list in 2020?
Grow your own tomatoes from seed and keep your body safe from unnecessary pesticide exposure! We show you how to grow tomatoes on the Grow Your Health Gardening web site.
• Determinate Micro-Dwarf Cherry Tomato Variety
• Hydroponic-Adapted Seed:
Recommended for Hydroponic | Aeroponic | Aquaponic growing conditions
• Grown using organic growing practices on our farm
• Hydroponic Growers: Plant 1 seed p/ 1.5" rock wool cube
• Grow outside, full sun, during the warm season (nightly temps above 65ºF)
• Can be grown inside under grow lights (
with temps above 70ºF)
• Seed has been fermented & tested for ideal germination
• Open Field and Hand Pollinated
• Approximately 12 seeds p/packet
Grow your health gardening these fun little tomato plants!