ISIS Candy Heirloom Cherry Tomato is indeterminate and unique in that it is bi-color of yellow with orange-red hues and on the underside of each cherry tomato there is a faint line splitting the cherry visually into four quadrants (or it may be perceived as a cross or "x"). It is distinct and not only a sweeter cherry tomato, but also pretty as a topping on any salad.
When we did a trail of ISIS Candy Cherry Tomato, the seed in the ground did so much better than in our hydroponic system. In growing ISIS Candy Cherry Tomato and allowing it to adapt to hydroponic conditions, this seed will be stronger and more prolific for anyone wanting to grow this variety in an aeroponic, hydroponic, or aquaponic condition compared to a soil-based plant counterpart that has not yet adapted.
Q: What does "Hydroponic Seeds" in the product description mean? [Answer]
Did you know that Tomatoes made the EWG's Dirty Dozen List and was number 10 on the list in 2020?
Grow your own tomatoes from seed and keep your body safe from unnecessary pesticide exposure! We show you how to grow tomatoes on the Grow Your Health Gardening web site.
• Indeterminate Cherry Tomato Variety
• Hydroponic-Adapted Seed:
Recommended for Hydroponic | Aeroponic | Aquaponic growing conditions
• Grown using organic growing practices on our farm
• Hydroponic Growers: Plant 1 seed p/ 1.5” rock wool cube
• Grow outside, full sun, during the warm season (nightly temps above 65ºF)
• Seed has been fermented & tested for ideal germination
• Open Field and Hand Pollinated
• 60-70 days to maturity
• Approximately 12 seeds p/packet
Grow your health gardening these fantastic tomato plants!