Pinocchio Micro Dwarf Golden Yellow Cherry Tomato plant seeds offers an ideal compact option growing to about 10"-12" tall and especially suited for home hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic growers utilizing popular vertical garden systems like the Tower Garden, Farm Stand, Zip Grow Towers or compact Aerogardens*.
Pinocchio produces multiple sets of blossoms and each blossom set has clusters that contain 5-7 blossoms (see attached pic) and when hand pollinated will produce beautiful 1" round yellow cherry tomatoes (see attached pic). With proper nutrients, this particular variety of micro-dwarf cherry tomato will produce at least two crops.
The Pinocchio Micro Dwarf Cherry Tomato will make a beautiful addition to any salad with it's sunny disposition. It's flavor profile is tangy with sweet high notes that will make your taste buds dance. This is a favorite variety among growers. If you like to make jams, jellies or other Tomato dishes like Tomato Galettes, Pinocchio is your variety. Do not refrigerate harvested cherry tomatoes.
Q: What does "Hydroponic Seeds" in the product description mean? [Answer]
Did you know that Tomatoes made the EWG's Dirty Dozen List and was number 10 on the list in 2020?
Grow your own tomatoes from seed and keep your body safe from unnecessary pesticide exposure! We show you how to grow tomatoes on the Grow Your Health Gardening web site.
• Determinate Micro-Dwarf Cherry Tomato Variety
• Hydroponic-Adapted Seed:
Recommended for Hydroponic | Aeroponic | Aquaponic growing conditions
• Grown using organic growing practices on our farm
• Hydroponic Growers: Plant 1 seed p/ 1.5” rock wool cube
• Grow outside, full sun, during the warm season (nightly temps above 65ºF)
• Can be grown inside under grow lights (with temps above 70ºF)
• Seed has been fermented & tested for ideal germination
• Open Field and Hand Pollinated
• Approximately 12 seeds p/packet
Grow your health gardening these fantastic tomato plants!