Just like other micro dwarf or mini varieties, Florida Petite Micro Dwarf Tomato has been bred to maintain it's size staying between 8"-10" tall in height and width making it ideal for small spaces. Florida Petite Micro-dwarf Tomato has close leaf sets, so some careful and selective strategic pruning will help these little power house producers flourish all the more. These seeds, in particular, were grown hydroponically, so they are ideal for a hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems like the vertical garden Tower Garden or the compact counter growing system Aerogardens*.
Florida Petite Cherry Tomatoes typically produce multiple blossoms set and each blossom cluster has 5-7 blossoms. If growing indoors or out, we recommend hand pollinated to produce 3/4"-1" round cherry tomatoes.
Q: What does "Hydroponic Seeds" in the product description mean? [Answer]
Did you know that Tomatoes made the EWG's Dirty Dozen List and was number 10 on the list in 2020?
Grow your own tomatoes from seed and keep your body safe from unnecessary pesticide exposure! We show you how to grow tomatoes on the Grow Your Health Gardening web site.
• Determinate Micro-Dwarf Tomato Variety
• Hydroponic-Adapted Seed:
Recommended for Hydroponic | Aeroponic | Aquaponic growing conditions
• Grown using organic growing practices on our farm
• Hydroponic Growers: Plant 1 seed p/ 1.5” rock wool cube
• Grow outside, full sun, during the warm season (nightly temps above 65ºF)
• Can be grown inside under grow lights ( with temps above 70ºF)
• Seed has been fermented & tested for ideal germination
• Open Field and Hand Pollinated
• Approximately 12 seeds p/packet
Grow your health gardening these fantastically productive little tomato plants!