The Pink-Eyed Purple Cowpea Pole Bean is a heat-loving and drought-tolerant crop. Irrigation is recommended. Our seed stock comes from the Southeast and grew in amended organic-rich soil. It produces pretty buds and climbs about 4' in height.
• Heirloom Variety
• Grown using organic growing practices on our farm
• Grow outside, full sun, during the warm season (nightly temps above 65ºF)
• Seed has been tested for ideal germination
• Open Field
• 60 Days for Snap | 100 Days for Shelling
• Approximately 12 seeds p/packet